We want to make your giving experience as easy as possible. If you have any questions about this gift, or the process of giving online, please contact us at: 214-327-8206 or Toll Free 800-366-2264.
- If you are a Canadian donor, please click here.
- Having problems with giving? Please click here or try our one-time gift form.
- To give a non-cash gift, please click here.
- To give via electronic funds transfer (EFT), fill out our downloadable EFT form.
This page answers other frequently asked questions about giving for U.S. donors. To see Giving FAQ for Canada, please click here.
- How does Camino Global use my donation?
- Can I directly support the global ministry of Camino ?
- How do I make a gift?
- How do I donate stock?
- What is your donation refund policy?
- Will I receive a tax-deductible receipt?
- Can I know a missionary's support level?
- How do I make a memorial or honorarium gift?
Camino directs as much of your gift as possible toward the project or missionary you want to support. For gifts to a missionary account, 13.05% is dedicated to administration and missionary support services. This percentage is lower for projects: 5%. Among other things, these funds allow Camino Global to provide the following for our missionaries:
- Godly leadership that unites the organization with a common vision
- Recruitment of new missionaries
- Training for newly appointed missionaries
- Leadership formation and training for mission field directors
- Professional counseling and spiritual formation for missionaries
- Communications support for missionaries and the organization
- Accounting and financial administration
- Technical services for headquarters and field missionary personnel
- Healthcare plan and administration for Dallas staff and field missionaries
Yes! If you choose you may partner directly in the global work of Camino by designating gifts to Touch the World Partners, project 060110, or by clicking here. These gifts are crucial in enabling Camino Global to accomplish the mission of making disciples among Spanish speakers globally.
The most common forms of giving are by check, credit card, and electronic funds transfer. The most cost-effective method of giving is via direct bank draft (EFT). Gifts by credit card carry an administrative fee that the credit card companies charge. For specific information on methods of giving, click here.
Contact your broker and give them Camino Global's account information listed below. Since recent laws prohibit brokers from sharing personal information, please inform us of your contribution of stock at: email@example.com.
Brokerage: RBC Wealth Management
Broker address: 100 Crescent Court, Suite 1500, Dallas TX 75201
Broker phone: (214)775-6400 or (800)777-0289
Broker DTC #: 0235
FBO: CAM International Acct 301-70297
If you have made an error in making your donation or change your mind about contributing to Camino Global, we will honor your request for a refund made within 45 business days of your donation. To request a refund, call 800-366-2264 or 214-327-8206 extension 1017. You may also email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refunds are returned using the original method of payment, except cash donations will be returned via check. If you made your donation by credit card, your refund will be credited to that same credit card.
We provide receipts for all financial contributions to a Camino missionary or project. If paying by check, please make checks payable to Camino Global, and if applicable, indicate the specific missionary or project in the memo line. In compliance with IRS guidelines, the tax-deductible portion of your gift is made with the understanding that Camino Global has complete control over the use of the donated funds.
For specific, up-to-date information about a missionary’s level of support, please use our contact form or phone (800) 366-2264 extension 1016.
To make a gift “in honor” of or “in memory” of a family member or friend, make the check payable to Camino Global and include “in memory (in honor) of (person's name)” in the memo line. You can also request that others make a gift to Camino Global in memory of your loved one .
Did you know? Nearly 300 Camino missionaries serve in 26 teams in 11 countries on 4 continents.